ETALON GROUP PLC (“Etalon Group” or the “Company”), one of Russia’s largest and longest-established development and construction companies, announces that on 17 September 2019 it paid the final dividend of USD 56 million, or USD 0.19 per share, for the year ended 31 December 2018.
This and other recent announcements are available on the Etalon Group website: https://www.etalongroup.com/investor-relations/investor-news/
Etalon Group IR Team
T: +44 20 8123 1328
T: +44 7554 993 032
T: +7 499 918 3134
About Etalon Group
Founded in 1987, Etalon Group is one of Russia’s largest development and construction companies. The Company focuses on middle class residential real estate in the Moscow and St Petersburg metropolitan areas, where it operates through its Etalon Invest and Etalon LenSpetsSMU subsidiaries. With a more than 30-year history, Etalon Group has one of the longest and most successful track records in the Russian real estate industry. Since its foundation, Etalon Group has commissioned 6.3 million sqm of real estate.
Etalon Group’s traditionally conservative approach to managing its financial position, solid cash generation and strict working capital management support a secure liquidity position: net cash as of 31 December 2018 was RUB 2.2 billion.
The Company is vertically integrated, which helps it to control costs, quality and timing, as well as maintain best-in-class profitability. Etalon Group employs over 5,000 people, and its nationwide sales and marketing network covers 58 Russian cities.
In February 2019 Etalon Group acquired a 51% stake in Leader-Invest, one of Moscow’s largest residential developers by size of land bank and number of projects currently available for sale. In August 2019 Etalon Group acquired the remaining 49% of Leader-Invest, and consolidated 100% ownership of Leader-Invest.
As of 31 December 2018, Etalon Group’s assets comprised 76 projects, including 40 Leader-Invest projects and a construction and maintenance division, with a total of 3.4 million sqm of unsold net sellable area. Knight Frank valued the Company’s total assets under management at RUB 186,908 million.
For the year ended 31 December 2018, Etalon Group’s new contract sales totalled 628 ths sqm, or RUB 68,731 million. Deliveries in 2018 amounted to 479 ths sqm.
The Company recorded revenue of RUB 72.3 billion and EBITDA of RUB 5.7 billion for the year ended 31 December 2018.
Etalon Group’s GDRs have been traded on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange since 20 April 2011.